Monday, September 23, 2013

Product Review - Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Conditoner

 
 
On a whim I decided to do a product review on this new conditioner, Hydrating Macadamia Oil Conditioner by Organix. After watching some of my YouTube favorites (TellmeBeauty) about the uses of Macadamia Oil. I decided to go out and seek it out. Sally's unfortunately didn't have what I was looking for other than a hair mask. So I continued my quest, till I remembered seeing this conditioner in Rite Aid (and it is also at CVS) and thought to myself that is would be a good co-wash for when my hair is really jacked up.
 
So I went to pick up a bottle at CVS, only $7.99 pls tax and tried it out later that night. The instructions on the back says to leave it in for 3-5 minutes, but of course I want my hair to absorb as much as it can, so I left it in probably for 10 or so. As I was working the conditioner in my hair and scalp, ooooh weee! Man did it feel good! It felt like silk on my head. I did do something a lil different with my conditioning routine. Instead of walking around my apartment, I stood in the shower and let the steam come around for a bit then rinsed out my hair thoroughly.
 
After putting my usual oils and leave in, I'll say I am quite impressed with this product. My hair even before putting all the extra dressings, was soooo soft and subtle. I guess it does pay forward to spend a few extra dollars on a good conditioner. Organix has my vote on this product, though they do have a plethora of others as in coconut milk, argan oil, cherry blossom etc. I'll put a list of ingredients below, as well as a link to the company website. Well that's all for now, until next time!
 
Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Conditioner
13fl oz
Ingredients:
Aqua (DI Water), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Extract, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Yellow 5.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment