Wednesday, January 21, 2015

When In Doubt...



Cut it out! Yesterday (Jan 20th), I cut off about 1/2 to 1 inch of my hair. My ends were just too knotty, finger detangling was rough business. Also the fact that I starting to look like the crypt keeper. As much as I hate scissors and cutting my hair, this is for the best. I cut when needed, and this was really needed. Despite it looking like a lot of hair, my fro is still big. Do I feel that this is a setback, earlier I did, but now I don't. Not like I cut off 3 inches. That would definitely hurt my soul. Now I can continue doing my finger detangling challenge....or start over since my ends were causing some difficulty. I am also going to start back to do my own "Inversion" method, of washing my hair over my bathtub, instead of standing in the shower. Determined to gain all the inches I can get and maintain a health mess of hair!