Thursday, September 18, 2014

Product Review: Renpure Solutions Rosemary Mint Cleansing Conditioner

 
 
 
Tuesday morning when I got off work, I went to Rite Aid to pick up a bottle of shampoo/conditioner. Normally I get Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle, alas they were not open at 7am. As I was about to get my fall back, Organix I seen this bottle on the side. I was curious since I love the smell of mint, and the fact I wanted to try an new product. After reading the front, ingredients etc  I decided to drop the $10 to get it.
 
Wash Routine - I sectioned my hair, sprayed each with water, slather that extra virgin olive oil, pumped some condish, detangled, repeat. After I was done with my whole head, I put on my conditioning cap. What was meant to be only left in for 20 minutes, ended up me falling asleep for hours (only me lol). When I got up, I washed the product out of my hair, then I used a bit more condish again to cleanse my scalp, then rinsed.
 
Results: My hair came out soft and subtle. As well as the volume was cranked up! I really loved how my hair came out, and will continue using this product. I still am wary due to the protein inside. I know I am not protein sensitive, but will have to learn to balance everything out.
 
The only thing I did not like about the product was, I felt it wasn't thick enough. It's not too watery but it could be thicker like an regular conditioner. But hey if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
 
I recommend this product for those with dry hair, great for those who strictly co-wash. It's been compared to the Wen hair care system, with many reviews stating that its better and more cost efficient. If you do not like the Rosemary Mint, they do have Sweet Pomegranate. I do hope this short review helps. I will post the ingredients below and see ya on the flip side.
 
Ingredients:
 
Purified Water , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Behentrimonium Chloride , Argania Spinosa Kernel OilArgan , Hypnea Musciformis ExtractRed Seaweed , Gellidiela Acerosa ExtractRed Alga , Sargassum Filipendula ExtractBrown Seaweed , Helianthus Annuus Seed OilSunflower , Cocos Nucifera OilCoconut , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf ExtractRosemary , Hydrolyzed Pea Protein , Psidium Guajava Fruit ExtractGuava , Butyrospermum Parkii OilShea , Sorbitol , Amodimethicone , Trideceth-12 , Cetrimonium Chloride , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Glycereth-26 , Silicone Quaternium-17 , Diazolidinyl Urea , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Glycerin , Disodium EDTA , Fragrance
 
 
  • For all hair types
  • Safe for color treated hair
  • No sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, propylene glycol
  • Product not tested on animals